Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!
Here you can take a peak at my passions, my thoughts, my adventures, my jewelry and of course, myself. My name is Jessica Turnbow, I am a 23 year old College student studying Art History, I also work full-time. I am very passionate in everything I do, but particulary passionate about Art History (All Art in general) Traveling and creating Jewelry to name a few. I have two shops on Etsy where I sell handmade Jewelry and Watercolor Paintings. On this blog, I will stick to mainly talking about my jewelry, but here and there I might throw in some posts about my paintings as well!
A little bit about how I got into all of this ;)
Growing up in Arizona and only seeing California and Vegas up until the age of 21, I was always so curious about other cultures, far away lands and the history behind each of them. It was almost inevitable that I would end up a travel and history fanatic. As an introvert and a girl with Anxiety Disorder, I have always found myself more interested in reading, creating, writing and learning, creating jewelry and painting have treated my anxiety better than any medication or therapy.
Today, I live in Arizona with my boyfriend of 5 years and our 3 cats (Jack, Louis and Miep) In our 5 years of dating, we have been fortunate enough to be able to travel to 2 of the places on our bucket lists, Paris and Amsterdam. After visiting Paris back in 2008, I found my passion in life and decided to go back to school to study it. (Art History) After finding my passion, I found another few passions, creating jewelry and painting, all inspired by Art History and other miscellaneous things I am passionate about. (I have this insane obsession with Marie Antoinette!) Each day I do my best to create something based on my passions and have recently decided to sell them to the public. I dont know what it is, but there is something about sharing my passions in an Artistic form that makes me feel like a better person. I hope that my works inspire similar feelings in each of you!
Thank you for stopping by, feel free to message me whatever, whenever you like!
Best,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment